Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $90,000 - Up to $12,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,250-$1,530 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 211406Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 350 miles of Fort Worth,
TX. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $6,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
year. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 75 miles of Houston, TX. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training - Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major
hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology - Tablets and mobile apps (including through
rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve
the driver experience.
- More home time - Get maximum flexibility by staying closer to
home with a robust regional and local freight base. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 12000PI176112859
Keywords: Schneider, Galveston , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!