Clinical Assessor OTA (bilingual-Spanish)
Company: CareBridge Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Overview: LTSS Clinical Assessor The CareBridge Long Term
Services and Supports (LTSS) Clinical Assessor collaborates with
Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) to support persons receiving home
and community-based services. The LTSS Clinical Assessor performs
telephonic, and virtual assessments to identify participants' needs
including consideration of health history, functional abilities,
environmental safety, and social support and provides
recommendations to MCOs for type and hours of supportive services
- Conduct objective assessments for program participants to
determine appropriate level of supports and services required.
- Obtain a thorough and accurate participant history to inform
the comprehensive assessment.
- Complete reassessments in a timely manner annually or more
frequently as needed in accordance with applicable program
requirements and participant needs.
- Communicate with program participants and MCO representatives
to make recommendations regarding participant needs.
- Educate program participants and MCO representatives on options
for home modifications, DME, assistive technology, or other
- Assist Clinical team with recommendations for equipment and
services as needed.
- Collaborate with Decision Support team to report observations
- Document all client encounters per documentation
- Maintain working knowledge of home and community-based
services, MCO processes and state regulations.
- Meet or exceed productivity standard and metrics
- Demonstrate excellent punctuality and attendance during work
- Other duties as assigned. Watch this video to learn more about
the role! Qualifications: Required:
- 2+ years of experience working with people with intellectual
and developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of the home and community-based service system
including supported community living settings.
- Proficiency with reviewing and interpreting medical
- Experience conducting standardized assessments.
- Ability to be on the phone 50% - 60% of the day.
- Cultural competency and professionalism when interacting with
program participants, MCO representatives and interdisciplinary
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated
ability to convey information to persons of all ages and ability
- Team player with drive to develop strong working relationships
within an organization.
- Technical/Functional expertise: Familiar with Customer Service
Software and Call Center Management Tools, Windows, and Office
- CAPS, ATP and/or experience with home assessments.
- Home health experience. Those who thrive at CareBridge tend to
possess these qualities:
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Must be a tenacious
- Flexible and adaptable to a constantly changing workload.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A sense of humor and a down-to-earth nature. Employment Type:
Exempt, Full-Time About CareBridge CareBridge is a provider of
technology and services that assist payers and states in caring for
patients receiving long-term support services. CareBridge's
services include electronic visit verification (EVV), data
aggregation, 24/7-member support, and benefit management.
CareBridge is led by a team of healthcare service and technology
veterans and is headquartered in East Nashville.
Keywords: CareBridge Health, Galveston , Clinical Assessor OTA (bilingual-Spanish), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!