Account Executive/Care Coordinator- Facilities
Company: Traditions Health, LLC.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Account Executive/Care Coordinator- Facilities page is loaded
Account Executive/Care Coordinator- Facilities Apply locations
Galveston, TX time type Full time posted on Posted 5 Days Ago job
requisition id R5550 The Account Executive (AE) assumes
responsibility for achieving financial goals by implementing
marketing and sales strategies, in the assigned territory, aimed at
effectively selling and promoting Traditions portfolio of services
to skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation centers, senior
living facilities and senior communities. The AE is also
accountable for executing educational activities with
administrators, case workers, event planners, and social workers to
explain the Traditions value proposition. The AE works with the
other sales teams and support teams for the achievement of customer
satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in
line with company vision and values. Education: Bachelor's degree
or equivalentKnowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Effective technical selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management skills.
- Ability to establish and expand relationships with diverse
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentTransportation:
Reliable transportation. Valid and current auto
insurance.Environmental and Working Conditions:Works in a routine
office environment. Noise level may be moderately high. Ability to
work a flexible schedule with extended hours. Ability to travel
locally with some exposure to inclement weather. Must have reliable
transportation, valid and current driver's license and auto
insurance.Physical and Mental Effort:Prolonged sitting and some
standing is required. Occasional need to lift, pull, carry and push
items weighing up to 50 lbs. Frequent need to stoop, kneel, and
reach while accessing files. Requires working under some stressful
conditions to meet deadlines and agency needs. Requires excellent
problem-solving skills.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding of territory admission
goals. Meets short- and long-term target account goals.
- Develop relationships with key facility accounts and service
these accounts in a legal and compliant manner
- Makes sufficient number of sales calls to meet with 8-10
decision makers per day.
- Demonstrates the technical selling skills and product knowledge
necessary for the Account Executive to effectively present
Traditions values and expertise.
- Partner with the clinical team to ensure that highest level of
service and support to our patients, referral sources, and
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with referral
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills.
- Educates referral sources on the components of the company's
- Responsible for public education relative to home health care
and hospice services available through the agency and methodologies
for obtaining such services.
- Assists with development and implementation of quarterly
Strategic Business Plans and the maintenance of target lists.
Prioritizes accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Has a working knowledge of community resources/vendors.
Develops networking relationships in the community.
- Maintains a professional attitude and works well with
- Identifies and appropriately resolves referral source concerns.
Responds to customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Gathers all needed materials to facilitate patient admission,
- Meets minimum administrative standards: a. Document the minimum
expectation of sales calls daily in CRM (including pre and post
call notes); b. Maintain a complete, up-to-date record of targeted
referral sources in territory in CRM.
- Maintains accurate expense reports, weekly territory reports
and account profile sheets. Reports are submitted on a timely
- Attends weekly sales calls/meetings.
- Completes assignments, as assigned by supervisor.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor. Equal Employment
Opportunity: Traditions Health is an equal opportunity employer
that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination of any kind based on race, color, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy or any other legally protected characteristic. Traditions
Health Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy: Pursuant to the CMS
Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Final Rule effective
February 14, 2022 Traditions Health is required to have policies
and procedures in place to ensure all facility staff, regardless of
clinical responsibility or resident contact (Home health and
hospice employees, Licensed practitioners, Students, trainees, and
volunteers; and Individuals who provide care, treatment, or other
services for the home health and hospice and/or its patients, under
contract or by other arrangement), are either fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or have been granted a qualifying religious or
medical exemption. All applicants to whom an offer of employment is
made, shall be required, as a condition of employment, to either be
fully vaccinated by their start date, or approved for a medical or
religious exemption. The policies and procedures specified do not
apply to staff who exclusively provide telehealth or telemedicine
services, and staff who provide support services for the home
health and hospice agencies that are performed exclusively outside
of the settings where home health and hospice services are directly
provided to patients and who do not have any direct contact with
patients, families, and caregivers, and other staff. For questions
related to this policy, please contact our talent acquisition team.
Similar Jobs (2) Account Executive Home Health locations Galveston,
TX time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago Account
Executive locations Galveston, TX time type Full time posted on
Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us Traditions Health is a rapidly
growing, innovative provider in home health care and hospice. It is
our mission to promote health and independence in the patients we
serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals
and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity. We
believe that our core values of Integrity, Compassion, Patient
Satisfaction, Team Attitude, Compliance, Professionalism, and
Commitment are the foundation of our success.
Keywords: Traditions Health, LLC., Galveston , Account Executive/Care Coordinator- Facilities, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...