Grants & Contracts Specialist II, ASG1
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Associate's degree or equivalent in related field and two years related experience.
To provide administrative guidance and technical support in the coordination of grants and contracts.
* Provides assistance to principal investigators in the preparation of complex grants and contract proposals.
* Prepares consolidated monthly reports for investigators in the department, reflecting expenses by category and project.
* Reviews completed applications and contracts for accuracy and compliance with the requirements of the University and funding agency.
* Reviews and makes recommendations on proposed budget changes in order to determine whether such changes are permissible under the terms of the grants or contracts.
* Prepares monthly and quarterly reports reflecting comparisons of Time and Effort entries, budgeted effort and salary funding sources.
* Administers and maintains the disbursement of grants pertaining to budgetary guidelines.
* Advises investigators regarding grant applications, deadlines and projections for future research funds.
* Adheres to internal controls established for department.
* Performs relates duties as required.
Actual salary commensurate with experience.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and as needed on occasion.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Grants & Contracts Specialist II, ASG1, Other , Galveston, Texas
here to apply!