Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: November 21, 2022
OverviewShort Description for Internal CandidatesThis position
is responsible for giving direction, motivation, and guidance to a
team of cleaners.Description for Internal CandidatesPosition
Summary DetailsThis position is responsible for giving direction,
motivation, and guidance to a team of cleaners.Essential
- Conducts quality improvement inspections within assigned areas
- Ensures quality and satisfaction levels are meeting and/or
- Assures the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Assists with Training and Development
- Provides guidance in safety, cleaning processes, procedures,
and chemical usage to cleaning crew.
- Counsels crew members in regards to tardiness, absenteeism,
work performance etc, using proper documentation procedures.
- Leads and participates in a team to ensure the successful
completion of assigned tasks
- Responsible for the running and leadership of the shift in the
absence of the Supervisor
- When the Supervisor is present, the lead worker may be
responsible for directing smaller work groups
- Assists the Supervisor and Shift Manager in the direction and
supervision of field employees
- While disciplinary authority is not given to this position, it
is expected that the Lead will report performance issues to the
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working
relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators,
supervisors, managers, etc.
- Complies with all safety, security, compliance, and quality
standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and
- Provides leadership and direction to team members
- Provides open communication between field employees and
- Provides positive coaching to team members
- Assists with the training of housekeeping staff and schedules
- Assists with making daily and weekly work schedules
- Oversees and performs cleaning operations in assigned
- Takes care of keys and access cards for the property
- Reports damaged, broken and out of work features/items
- Makes sure premises are secured at all times
- Oversees and performs additional service requests (tag job) in
- Works with Area Manager to schedule jobs with Property Manager
and cleaning crew to complete the work.
- Coordinates scheduling of cleaning crew.
- Oversees quality of jobs and confirms completion with Area
- Provides training to all new hires assigned to the
- Attends and participates in all meeting and training sessions
involving assigned property and crew.
- Completes time sheets, validates time sheet accuracy and
delivers time sheets to office.
- Checks supplies, equipment, and chemicals weekly.
- Completes order forms completely and accurately.
- Coordinates equipment usage and inventories.
- Performs all tasks and duties required of your team
- Miscellaneous duties as assignedQualifications
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must meet all requirements to receive required airport SIDA
badge and Customs Seal (if applicable), including ten-year work
history if available.Preferred Qualifications:
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 yr of similar work experienceREQNUMBER: 36404All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: ABM Industries, Galveston , Lead Cleaner, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!