Research Coordinator, SON RISE Center
Company: The University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Description: To provide coordination and monitoring of all
phases and activities associated with university, community, and
research programs. Specific Job-Related Duties:
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of all
- Performs data analysis and data management for manuscript and
report of researchfindings.
- Prepares report summaries, protocols, and conducts qualitative
and quantitative analyses, data analysis and data
- Assists the Principal Investigator with grant proposal
preparation and submission, budgetdevelopment.
- May prepare IRB documents under the direction of the Principal
Investigator and assists with answering IRB stipulations to obtain
- Documents IRB and contractapproval.
- Supports and assists with research collaborators and visitors
on various studies andprojects.
- May participate in manuscriptwriting.
- Participates in the presentation of researchfindings.
- Attends and participates in investigator meetings
- Adheres to internal controls and reportingstructure. Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish Speaking)
- Research Experience Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or
equivalent and no experience required. Salary Range: Commensurate
with experience Equal Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to
provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, or any other basis protected by institutional
policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction
is required by law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health
takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities,
protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Research Coordinator, SON RISE Center, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!