(open pending)Senior Research Associate, Pharmacology
Company: The University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors degree in basic science or
equivalent and 7 years related experience or Masters degree in
basic science or equivalent and 5 years of related experience
required. Job Summary: Senior Research Associate oversees the daily
activities and work assignments of the research staff. Job
- Oversees the daily activities and work assignments of research
- May supervise junior staff.
- Plans, directs and coordinates complex research experiments
following general technical procedures.
- Works with Principal Investigator to formulate research plans,
coordinates project activities and establishes appropriate
- Contributes to scientific analysis and interpretation of
- Establishes and maintains quality control measures for assigned
- Makes modifications to research procedures in collaboration
with the Principal Investigator.
- Oversees the records of all test performed, data collected and
reviews preliminary analysis of junior staff.
- Confers with Principal Investigator regarding results obtained
and receives suggestions for modification to procedures and/or
interpretation of final data.
- Ensures the accurate assembly, calibration, operation and
modification of a variety of laboratory equipment as defined by
- Makes minor modifications and repairs to equipment as
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required. Preferred Qualifications:
- Animal Science/Care Surgery
- Biological Assays
- Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Equipment Calibration
- Laboratory Equipment maintenance
- Technical Writing Experience
- Standard office equipment Salary Range: Actual Salary
commensurate with experience. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: UTMB
Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , (open pending)Senior Research Associate, Pharmacology, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!