Room Attendant San Luis
Company: The San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Our associates join us for our reputation...but stay to be part of
Landry's, Inc., is an American, privately owned, multi-brand
dining, hospitality, entertainment and gaming corporation
headquartered in Houston, Texas. Landry's, Inc. owns and operates
more than 600 restaurants, hotels, casinos and entertainment
destinations in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Great money
and great benefits!
The San Luis Hotel, part of the Landry's Hotel Division, is a
luxurious beachfront resort & Spa located on the beautiful Gulf of
Mexico. Please visit our website at sanluisresort.com for
information on the incredible hotel you could be a part of!
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to San Luis
standards, and ensure excellence by providing attentive, friendly,
and courteous service
- Respond promptly to requests from guests
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms and remove trash, dirty linen, and room service
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest
rooms and hallway).
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Follow all hotel safety/security policies and procedures
- 1 year experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other
work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to show initiative in job performance, including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
What we offer you:
- Unparalleled training and development programs
- Generous employee discounts on dining, retail, amusements and
- Flexible schedules
- Multiple benefit plans to suit your needs
- Paid time off or paid sick leave (based on location)
- Opportunities for advancement
- Community volunteer opportunities with Landry's League
- Positive and respectful work environment where diversity is
Keywords: The San Luis Resort, Spa and Conference Center, Galveston , Room Attendant San Luis, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!