Company: Eureka Multifamily Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description EUREKA MULTI-FAMILY GROUP does not discriminate
in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization,
retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit
factor.Eureka Multifamily Group is seeking an energetic and
reliable Porter to perform day-to-day building maintenance at one
of our properties. The Porter is responsible for day-to-day
building maintenance at our property. Overall duties will include
removing debris, maintaining common room areas, restocking
bathrooms and responding to all cleaning emergencies. The Porter is
highly organized, dedicated, and able to handle a variety of duties
simultaneously. You will work with management to create an
effective cleaning schedule, which will include your day-to-day
routines and work timetable.Essential Job Functions:
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements.
- Prepare conference rooms before and after important
- Clean all common room areas including the kitchen, cafeteria,
lobby and break room.
- When applicable, place safety hazard signs in the building
including wet paint and wet floor warning signs.
- Monitor, clean and service washrooms.
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises.
- Remove litter and rubbish from main common rooms.
- Help order supplies required for facility maintenance.
- Other duties assigned.Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Must be reliable and professional.
- Prepared to execute all duties and responsibilities in a safe
and timely manner.Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or relevant qualification required.
- Experience with painting, landscaping and general maintenance
is a plus.
- 6 – 12 months' porter experience preferred.Physical Demands and
Working Conditions:The physical demands of the job described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk,
sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or
controls; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop,
kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally
lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required
by the job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
focus.While performing the duties of this job, the employee
normally works primarily in a temperature-controlled indoor
environment, but may occasionally work in an outdoor environment
exposed to adverse weather conditions. The noise level in the work
environment is low to moderate.
Keywords: Eureka Multifamily Group, Galveston , Porter, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!