Posted on: June 12, 2021
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
This isn't just your next job - it's your opportunity to be part
of an amazing team that delivers on our promise to meet and exceed
our guest's experience the moment they walk through our doors! We
offer structured programs for growth and career advancement and
consider our employees to be our greatest asset.
Some of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets guests and encourages them to play
- Opens and closes games; ensures that all equipment is accounted
for and operating as designed
- Explains rules and instructions of games
Apply now if you:
- Have a high school education or equivalent combination of
education and experience (previous amusement park operations is a
- Aspire to our "Be FAIR" ideals: Be Friendly, Accommodating,
Inclusive and Respectful
- Are a Team Player with a guest first attitude
- Have a passion for great food and great fun
- Are comfortable working in fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
- Great training and development programs
- Sign on Bonus - $100 after 30 and $150 after 90 days
- Generous employee discounts
- Community volunteer opportunities with Landry's League
- Flexible schedules
- Multiple benefit plans to suit your needs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Positive and respectful work environment where diversity is
Employees are eligible to receive up to 2 tickets for Rockets
home games during the 2021-2022 Season.
Minimum exclusions may apply at times.
Learn more about Landry's by visiting our website at
Keywords: Landry's, Galveston , Game Attendant, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!