Sales Support Associate
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Sales Support Associate is to ensure that the Resort Tour
Reception, Gifting, Kids Club, Sales F&B and Sales Receptionist
job functions are performed in a professional and organized manner
while providing a quality experience for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
Performs all elements of the check-in and departure process for
the designated sales and marketing department.
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives by the
Manager of Sales & Marketing Services
- Ensures check-in accuracy by verifying marketing qualifications
for proper tour assignments
- Prepare and distribute all departmental reporting upon
- Executes the gifting process for the designated sales and
- Excellent computer and telephone skills.
- Proficient in use of Internet, MS Word, PowerPoint and
- Strong commitment and execution of customer service
- Able to priorities, organize and delegate assignment with
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Possess well-developed judgment, interpersonal and
- Attention to details and analytical as well as creative
approach to tasks.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Carries out any reasonable request by management
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Galveston , Sales Support Associate, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!