Systems Analyst Services Manager (Epic) - Revenue Cycle Solutions (Galveston)
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field and three years
To provide the technical and analytical skills necessary for
identification, definition, and solution of systems problems.
- Analyzes operating procedures to devise most efficient methods
of accomplishing tasks.
- Gathers and organizes information on problems or
- Analyzes data, develops information and considers available
solutions or other methods of proceeding.
- Assists in the development of new methods of data processing
systems and in updating existing systems.
- Determines equipment needs for departments implementing data
- Modifies existing systems to maximize efficiency.
- Confers with other departments concerned to assure functioning
of implemented systems or procedures.
- Performs cost analysis and reviews feasibility studies on
proposed project to determine practicality.
- Identifies appropriate internal controls for department;
provides mechanisms to monitor and enforce compliance.
- Performs related duties as required.
Epic Hospital Billing Admin certification or proficiency
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Systems Analyst Services Manager (Epic) - Revenue Cycle Solutions (Galveston), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!