System Administrator Site Supervisor
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SAIC is seeking a District SA Site Supervisor, to support the US
Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program. Location: Galveston,TX
The District SA Site Supervisor represents a highly visible
Technical and Administrative management presence. The Site
Supervisor possesses the technical skills, experience and
leadership necessary to make decisions that ensure the highest
level of guaranteed service to USACE.
- Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent
Microsoft (MS) Windows Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical
and virtual operating environments.
- Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management
precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change
Requests and seeking approval.
- Assist in storage and data management, specifically file and
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into
- Primary POC for local server, network and telecom repair of
District infrastructure components.
- Coordinate local response to IAVA vulnerability
- Coordinate Level 3 support to the District technical
- Primary escalation POC for after hours and VIP level support
- Ensure the work schedules of SAIC and subcontractor employees
are established, documented and coordinated to provide coverage
during contractually required operating hours.
- Review current workloads and ticket distribution. In
coordination with ITC, reassigns priorities to ensure service
delivery metrics are met. Responsible for SLR performance.
- Collaborate with the local ITC and Ops Officer to ensure the
needs of the users are understood and appropriately addressed.
- Responsible for monitoring the technical performance of SAIC
and subcontractor staff and reporting exemplary or disciplinary
performance to the SAIC Division Manager./ Responsible for
coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and
training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and
- Monitor the effectiveness of Service Delivery to the local site
and reports discrepancies and escalations to the SAIC Division
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree (4 additional years of experience can be
substituted for degree)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification, IAT Level II
(example: Security+ CE)
- Travel may be required.
- Normal work hours are Monday through Friday; 8 hour shift
between 6AM and 6PM local time
- After hours on-call support required.
- Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
- Experience using Remedy or a similar ticketing system.
- Demonstrated professional experience with Windows Server 2012;
Windows Server 2016.
- Demonstrated experience with VMware.
- Understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory,
DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other
Windows core services.
- Comprehension of NTFS file
Keywords: SAIC, Galveston , System Administrator Site Supervisor, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!