Vacation Ownership Sales- Frontline ($75,000 - $200,000/ yr.) $2,000 New Hire Incentive
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Reputation & Benefits
- A+ Rating with BBB
- Signed 100-year Extension of Strategic IHG Marketing Alliance
as of 2019
- Succession Planning Tool - Helps Plan for Long Term Career
- Tuition Assistance & Language Courses
- Referral Compensation - $100 - $11,700.00 per referral
- 401k Match up to 4%
- Executive Savings Plan
- Benefits at 90 days - Cigna Medical & Dental - VSP Vision
- Paid Time Off at 90 days
The Sales Consultant is responsible for the direct sale of
Holiday Inn Club Vacation ownership products to perspective
purchasers to be delivered in a professional and ethical manner.
The primary duties of the Sales Consultant are to discover the
prospective purchaser's needs & interests and create a want to join
the Holiday Inn Club Vacations program through a structured sales
presentation. The Sales Consultant will advise clients on how being
a Holiday Inn Club Vacations owner will provide added value to
their lives and is prepared to address/overcome any questions or
concerns while providing a quality customer service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Conducts a guest presentation and tour as trained at scheduled
times. Provides perspective owners a tour of the Sales Gallery,
Resort Property and Model Tour.
- Attends training classes on an on-going basis. Participates in
demonstration/assessment rides that are scheduled with the Sales
Managers and/or Sales Training Managers.
- Builds relationships with assigned Sales Training Managers and
all members on the Sales Line Team. Assists in ensuring all
questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic
and correct manner.
- Ensures and/or performs coaching and action plans as provided
by the assigned Sales Training Managers and/or Sales Managers.
Explain the features and benefits of the points program and
recommends the amount of points to be purchased to take care of
current and future vacation needs.
- Delivers the utmost level of customer service to all guests and
owners to ensure a great sales tour experience. Achieves personal
and departmental written objectives as provided or determined
throughout the fiscal year.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have SALES experience (preferably commission only
- No Real Estate License required
- Strong Oral Communication Skills
- Strong professional work ethic, high energy, and positive
- Persuasive Interpersonal Skills
- Strong listening and comprehension skills
- Proactive team player
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Self-directed and independent
- Pursuit of continuous improvement
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Galveston , Vacation Ownership Sales- Frontline ($75,000 - $200,000/ yr.) $2,000 New Hire Incentive, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!