Room Attendant San Luis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
San Luis Resort - Galveston, TX
The San Luis Resort is seeking an experienced Room Attendant to
join our hotel team. The Room Attendant will be responsible for
maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing
attentive, courteous, efficient and personalized service to all
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to San Luis
standards, and ensure excellence by providing attentive, friendly,
and courteous service
- Respond promptly to requests from guests
- Make beds and fold terry
- Clean bathrooms and remove trash, dirty linen, and room service
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest
rooms and hallway).
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Follow all hotel safety/security policies and procedures
- 1 year experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other
work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to show initiative in job performance, including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
The San Luis Resort, Spa & Conference Center is a 30-acre
year-round beachfront hotel and spa resort property on beautiful
Galveston Island, Texas, and has been a recipient of the AAA Four
Diamond Award since 2000. The San Luis Resort offers the perfect
Galveston hotel and resort experience with lavish accommodations,
breathtaking Gulf views and personalized service.
Keywords: Landry's, Galveston , Room Attendant San Luis, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!