Restaurant Manager IHOP
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Known for being a favorite American family-style restaurant
serving delicious breakfast and brunch, the Galveston IHOP is a
fast paced, 24 hour restaurant.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for coordinating,
supervising and directing all aspects of the restaurant, while
maintaining profitable F&B outlet and high quality products and
service levels. He/she is expected to work with IHOP franchise
marketing personnel to promote business; reduce employee turnover;
maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted
productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma and at least 3 years of experience in a
restaurant or related field; or a 4-year college degree and 1 or
more years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at
least 2 year of related experience.
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques TABC and
health department rules and regulations.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to life, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
- Must be able to multi talks.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace,
including anticipating, preventing identifying and solving problems
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data,
etc., from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet
the constraints of particular need.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying
and resolving the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
Keywords: Landry's, Galveston , Restaurant Manager IHOP, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!