Company: Schlotzsky's Deli
Posted on: June 7, 2021
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Schlotzsky's Associates are empowered with the task of
delivering high quality made to order foods and providing a clean
and healthy eating environment for our guests. Associates are
trained to work in one or more stations in the restaurant. Emphasis
is placed on "teamwork" and all Associates are expected to accept
assignments and follow leadership direction to contribute to the
success of the team on a daily basis.
Some requirements include but not limited to the following:
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Lifting a 33 gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or
clean certain areas of the restaurant.
- Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Certain job functions require ability to perform repetitive
slicing motions with a sharp knife.
- Certain job functions require ability to handle hot food by
hand for several seconds at a time, throughout a scheduled
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies
- Smile at all times.
Keywords: Schlotzsky's Deli, Galveston , Team Member, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!