HCSS Certified Medical Assistant
Company: HealthCare System Staffing
Posted on: June 7, 2021
To provide technical, supportive, age specific and
developmentally appropriate patient care functions working with the
float pool as assigned to various areas in Galveston, Clear Lake,
League City and Angleton.
The Medical Assistant may function as a member of a Patient
Centered Medical Home clinical team or may function in a role that
includes routine administrative and clinical tasks.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent. Two years experience.Certified or
Registered Medical Assistant with a nationally recognized
accreditation organization (AAMA, AMT, NCCT, NHA or other). CPR
- Work environment is located in a comfortable indoor area.
- Conditions such as noise, odors, cramped work space and/or
fumes could sometimes cause discomfort.
- Moderate to extreme physical effort may be required, such as
walking, standing, performing CPR, and lifting materials,
equipment, objects, and/or patients.
- Occasional lifting may be very heavy and awkward, over 50
- Vision, hearing, talking, and sense of touch abilities must be
adequate to enable one to quickly and accurately perform tasks such
as reading small print, reading from monitoring equipment, defining
details, sending and receiving clear and accurate oral
- Alertness and careful attention to detail will be required to
- May be exposed to such occupational hazards as communicable
diseases, bloodborne pathogens, ionizing & non-ionizing radiation,
hazardous medications and disoriented or combative patients or
Primary Location United States-Texas-Galveston
Job Nursing & Care Management
Organization HealthCare System Staffing
Employee Status Non-Manager
Job Level Variable
Job Posting Dec 4, 2020, 5:06:42 PM
Keywords: HealthCare System Staffing, Galveston , HCSS Certified Medical Assistant, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!