Lead Epic Clin Doc Analyst - IS Clin Inpatient/Spec (Galveston)
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent and/or five
years related experience. Must possess sufficient educational
background and/or experience to conduct clinical applications
analysis and/or programming of complex systems, analysis of
clinical workflows, and system adoption strategies.
- Independently solves complex technical issues and/or prepares
detailed specifications from which complex clinical programs are
- Analyzes and revises complex clinical system logic and
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and
documentation for complex clinical applications.
- Applies advanced analysis and documentation to look past the
initial problem to understand the larger picture.
- Focuses on the whole clinical system/application and
integration of systems.
- Manages multiple complex activities within the scope of a
- Designs and/or modifies clinical plans and procedures, as
appropriate, and follows project plans to ensure project
- Researches new technological solutions, verifies, and applies
solutions of others and self.
- Proactively partners with customers to understand and meet
- As a project leader, interacts with executive sponsors,
ensuring project charter and status updates are delivered at
specified intervals to IS and other UTMB leadership
- Serves as a role model/mentor to electronic health record (EHR)
Clinical Applications Analysts and Senior EHR Clinical Applications
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Actual salary commensurate with experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or
Clinical related field preferred; however, years of experience may
be considered in lieu of degree.
- Build experience and certification in Epic Stork or Clin
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting
- Strong communication skills.
- Current Epic certifications in EpicCare Inpatient Clinical
Documentation, EpicCare Inpatient Procedure Orders, Stork and/or
- PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Clinical informatics experience.
- Experience with documenting workflows utilizing Microsoft
- Experience working with hardware (desktop PCs, thin clients,
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Lead Epic Clin Doc Analyst - IS Clin Inpatient/Spec (Galveston), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!