Nutritionist II, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 7, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION:To provide comprehensive nutritional programs
and professional services to patients, families, and interest
Bachelor's degree in related field; 3 years related experience,
Rd - Registered Dietician.
Specific Job Related Duties:
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates nutritional
- Develops and implements plan of care and correlates with other
- Evaluates patient's nutritional care and provides follow up
continuity of care.
- Instructs patients and families in nutritional principles,
diet, food selection, and economics.
- Advises health and community agencies on nutritional phases of
- Conducts or participates in In-Service Education and
consultation with professional staff and supporting personnel.
- Maintains records of all individuals counseled.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Standard food preparation for hospital or clinical
Commensurate with experience
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Nutritionist II, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!