About Hospitality Health ER
Hospitality Health ER is a freestanding ER locatedin Galveston,
TX. We are accepting resumes for our Registrar position for
future hiring needs.We pride ourselves on providing
exceptional hospitality and customer service to everyone that
enters our facility, going above and beyond the call of duty. We
encourage a strong team environment, where our staff will step up
to the plate during the busiest of times and lend a hand in
whatever direction is needed.
Love what you do, now love where you do
The Registrar will have strong customer service skills and
perform clerical duties at the front desk.
No medical experience required! Training will be provided.
This position will consist of a rotating 12 hour shift; nights
and weekends required.
- 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced customer service
- Strong commitment to superior customer service and support
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure in high-stress situations
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive, warm and friendly personality
- Perceptive of non-verbal cues by patients
Job description statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees
assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed
as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
Hospitality Health ER is an equal opportunity employer
inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V).
Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline,
termination and all other employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration
status, veteran status or any other protected status.