Coordinator II, Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 6, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: To manage activities for a project or
Associate degree or equivalent; 3 years related experience.
Specific Job-Related Duties
- Duties related to the Office of Faculty Affairs and
Professional Development may include but are not limited to the
School of Medicine Faculty Appointment, Promotion and Tenure
process; Provost Lecture Series; and School of Medicine Department
- Have a high ability to multi-task including organizing
meetings; taking meeting minutes; symposium/meeting planning and
execution; webpage maintenance; creative writing and editing; and
understanding and executing confidential information.
- Daily interaction with faculty and executive level leaders,
academy directors as well as many faculty members and peer
colleagues. This position will also provide administrative support
for the Associate Dean for Student Diversity, Health, Inclusion,
and Equity, and the Assistant Provost for Community Engagement and
- This position will also provide genearl administrative support,
as needed, to the OFAPD staff.
Commensurate with experience
Preferred Work Experience
- Have progressive work experience and excellent multi-tasking
skills with exceptional written and verbal communication
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to be
resourceful in resolving issues.
- Rigorously follow up on outstanding issues and provide status
- Experience working directly with faculty members, providing
support across programs, and have knowledge of an academic medical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Sitefinity/webpage maintenance.
- Must have experience in ordering procurement, expense tracking,
and travel coordination.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Coordinator II, Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!