Research Associate I, Microbiology And Immunology
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 6, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION: Research Associate I performs varying
standardized laboratory assignments and experiments.
Bachelor's degree in basic science or equivalent and no
Specific Job Related Duties:
- Under direct supervision, performs standard research
assignments involving a series of related operations.
- Sets up and conducts standard research experiments following
detailed technical instructions.
- Prepares biological assays and conducts basic quantitative and
- Maintains records of all tests performed and data
- Assists in the compilation and tabulation of data and provides
- Assembles, calibrates, operates and makes minor modifications
to a variety of laboratory equipment as defined by appropriate
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Commensurate with experience
- Biological Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis
- Tabulation of Data
- Equipment Calibration
- Standard Laboratory Equipment
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Research Associate I, Microbiology And Immunology, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!