Patient Care Technician I - TDCJ Hospital Infirmary (Days)
Company: The University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To provide technical assistance and supportive patient care to meet
the needs of individual patients throughout assigned areas.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High school or equivalent AND completion of one of the following
- Completion of a recognized Nurse Assistant program OR
- Completion of a Medical Assistant program OR
- Completion of Medical Corpsman program OR
- Completion of EMT program OR
- Completion of UTMB Hospital Aide training program OR
- 2 years of experience in a direct patient care environment
- Is enrolled in a recognized School of Nursing and has completed
the first semester of education which contains clinical concepts
and health assessment or the equivalent.
- Current BLS required.
From $13.73to $17.16 per hour, commensurate with experience.
This is a day position.
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Keywords: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Patient Care Technician I - TDCJ Hospital Infirmary (Days), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!