Front Desk Agent San Luis
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The San Luis Resort features a combined total of 700 guest
rooms, 10 restaurants and 250,000 sq ft. of meeting space spread
amongst 5 distinct Properties, The San Luis Hotel, Spa and
Conference Center, recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond Award since
1999; The Villas; Hilton Galveston Island Resort; Holiday Inn
Resort on the Beach and the Galveston Island Convention Center all
located on the 32 acre resort property. The San Luis Resort is the
employer of choice offering exceptional benefits to include
medical, dental, vision and paid vacation and personal time.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing attentive,
courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in,
throughout stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or related
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
Duties & Functions
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with the Five Diamond standards.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification
report and housekeeping report.
Keywords: Landry's, Galveston , Front Desk Agent San Luis, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!