Sr. Administrative Secretary - Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To provide advanced secretarial support to management for
effective and efficient business operations.
High school or equivalent with 5 years of related
Specific Job Related Duties:
- Coordinates and support all activities related to the Division
of Pediatric Surgery. Duties to include, but are not limited
- Answers phones and responds to correspondence; refer University
and external personnel to the appropriate source for information as
necessary ensuring effective communications in a timely
- Assists in scheduling of meetings using Outlook calendar, the
preparation of agendas, reserves room, send meeting reminders.
- Composes correspondence and memorandums in appropriate business
letter format including proofreading all completed assignments for
grammar, format, and structure.
- Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks, such as making copies,
filing, faxing information, and maintaining area bulletin
- Sorts, stamps, and distributes incoming mail and prepares
- Ensures faculty and mid-level providers licensure is renewed in
a timely manner.
- Assists with data entry as requested.
- Coordinates and processes employee travel arrangements and
reimbursements, as well non-PO vouchers and internal billing
requests, ensuring compliance with current UTMB Guidelines.
- Works in tandem with other Coordinators and Administrative
Support Staff in the department filling in and covering other
departmental areas on a daily basis.
- Acts as a liaison with other campus departments on routine
- Determines work priorities and monitors progress toward work
- Performs any related duties required to maintain efficient
operations of Pediatric Surgery.
$38,800-$48,500 annually, commensurate with experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Sr. Administrative Secretary - Department of Surgery, Division of Pediatric Surgery, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!