HCSS Coordinator I
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: June 6, 2021
To provide coordination of all phases and activities associated
with university or community programs.
MAJOR DUTIES / CRITICAL TASKS:
- Coordinates activities of specified project or program in
support of project aims, goals, or objectives.
- Consults with committee or leadership to plan procedures.
- Gathers data for review and analysis of program design and
- Assigns duties, trains, and monitors progress of those
assisting with project.
- Interprets program and services to individuals or groups in
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required.
Candidate selected for this role will execute the following:
- schedule meetings
- create data sheets
- create word documents
- send group emails
- This is a contract position, therefore there are no benefits
associated with it.*
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree or equivalent and one year related
Must be familiar with Microsoft software applications including
Outlook, Skype/Teams, and Zoom.
Work hours: M-F (8sm-5pm)
This is a temporary position, expected to last approximately
12-14 weeks only.
Standard office equipment.
Standard hospital, clinical and/or office environment.
Specific job requirements or physical location of some positions
allocated to this classification, may render this position security
sensitive, and thereby subject to the provisions of Section 51.215,
Texas Education Code.
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , HCSS Coordinator I, Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!