Research Coordinator, Ob/Gyn- Family Violence (PBL 19 hours or less per wk)
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION:To provide coordination and monitoring of all
phases and activities associated with university, community, and
Bachelors Degree or equivalent and no experience required.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of all research
- Performs data analysis and data management for manuscript and
report of research findings.
- Prepares report summaries, protocols, and conducts qualitative
and quantitative analyses, data analysis and data
- Assists the Principal Investigator with grant proposal
preparation and submission, budget development.
- May prepare IRB documents under the direction of the Principal
Investigator and assists with answering IRB stipulations to obtain
- Documents IRB and contract approval.
- Maintains and monitors source documentation for publications
and sponsor requirements.
- Supports and assists with research collaborators and visitors
on various studies and projects.
- May participate in manuscript writing.
- Participates in the presentation of research findings.
- Attends and participates in investigator meetings and
- Adheres to internal controls established for the
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Work Experience
- Experience working with populations that have experienced
trauma is required.
- Preferred research experience working with domestic
violence/sexual assault suvivors.
$18.31 to 20.00 per hour, commensurate with experience w/ no
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Research Coordinator, Ob/Gyn- Family Violence (PBL 19 hours or less per wk), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!