Senior Business Coordinator - HR Consulting Services (Galveston)
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bachelors degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related
To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative
and business management, and/or staff activities within the HR
Consulting Services department.
Ability to think & act on own initiative in providing process
management of financial, human resource, and administrative support
Job Related Duties:
- Provides staff assistance in the development and interpretation
of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the development of process/area policies &
procedures ensuring compliance with applicable rules and
- Serves as an employee resource to communicate general policy
and leave program information.
- Partners with both employees and managers regarding the status
of specific processes.
- Provides basic employee relations support to the Employee
Relations department in employee relations issues such as employee
- Performs general Human Resource duties as needed to facilitate
HR process improvement.
- Standardizes processes; gathers data, analyzes data, formulates
a systems wide approach, provides communications and implementation
process to management for review and approval.
- Interacts with HRIS staff to enhance HR reporting
- Coordinates unemployment compensation claims, verification of
certifications, and other HR processes.
- Works with customers to provide improved reports.
- Responsible for administrative support tasks
- Ability to think independently and make decisions as
- Compiles and prepares detailed statistical and annual reports
- Develops and maintains annual accounting and budget
- Stays current with applicable policies, procedures, rules and
- Recommends, initiates, and facilitates the collaborative
development of team process change and new programs.
- Provides team support regarding technical expertise, problem
resolution/troubleshooting, training, coaching, and team
- Assists in Process projects by coordinating activities,
maintaining records, and reporting on status.
- Initiates action plans to develop skills and knowledge that
will provide team/area leadership and direction.
- Good overall knowledge of "expert" skills listed below and good
overall knowledge of Non-Exempt Administrative Support role
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Responsible for ordering and distributing supplies
- Performs related duties as required.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm and as needed.
Actual salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Senior Business Coordinator - HR Consulting Services (Galveston), Other , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!