Food & Beverage Staffing Intern
Company: Schlitterbahn Galveston
Posted on: March 19, 2023
$18/ hour RATE 16+ - Overview - -16+ start at $18 -/ hour, pay may
vary based on job duties and responsibilities.
- Joining our Schlitterbahn team means you'll - - You'll also...
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through
meaningful connections -
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming
environment with your team -
- Deliver fast and accurate service -
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety -
- Have other opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.---
- - - Some of our amazing perks and benefits:--- -
- FREE Uniforms! -
- FREE Admission to any of our Cedar Fair parks! - -
- FREE tickets for friends and family! -
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise! -
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Other FREE local attraction tickets and discounts! - -
- Employee-only RIDE nights, Employee Exclusive Caf--, Bragging
Rights from working at a Waterpark! - -
- Numerous promotion opportunities! - -
- Paid Training! - Responsibilities:
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, come join
our world class teams in Texas! Schlitterbahn provides 3000+
opportunities for fun and safe employment, and we want YOU to join
us in making people happy as we head into our next season! As a
member of our team, you'll--- -
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories. -
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds. -
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Greets employees.
- Answers incoming telephones and provides employee
- Establishes and maintains personnel files.
- Tracks and records attendance records for all employees.
- Monitors time clock punches for hourly employees.
- Other duties as assigned by the F&B Manager/Director.
- You! -
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.--- -
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.--- -
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Schlitterbahn
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
holidays.--- - - Qualifications:
- Must be friendly and outgoing with a high customer service
- Must be flexible with managing tasks in a fast-pacing
ever-changing environment of a growing company.
- Must take direction well and seek to achieve efficient and
accurate completion of tasks as assigned.
- Highly organized, having ability to handle a significant number
of assignments simultaneously.
- Must handle sensitive employee pay/personal information with
care and confidentiality in accordance with company policy and
supervisor's direction. - Physical Requirements:
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching,
standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, picking, pinching,
grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and repetitive motion of the
hands, wrists and/or fingers.
- Very heavy work. Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently,
and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing
and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer
terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small
defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including
inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or
fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Exposure to environmental conditions such as rain,
direct/indirect sun and heat for extended periods of time.
- Subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur
inside and outside.
- Subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100 degrees for
periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to the
effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and
- Subject to sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in
order to be heard above ambient noise level.
- Subject to atmospheric conditions that affect the respiratory
system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or
- Exposure to multiple, high-stress situation at any given time
and must maintain a high level of alertness.
Keywords: Schlitterbahn Galveston, Galveston , Food & Beverage Staffing Intern, Human Resources , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...