Human Resources Internship- Spring - Summer
Company: Schlitterbahn Galveston
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$17.50/ hour 16+ - -16+ start at $17.50 -/ hour, -pay may vary
based on job duties and responsibilities. -
-Joining our Schlitterbahn team means you'll - -You'll also...
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through
meaningful connections -
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming
environment with your team -
- Deliver fast and accurate service -
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety -
- Have other opportunities to learn and expand your knowledge.---
- - -Some of our amazing perks and benefits:--- -
- FREE Uniforms! -
- FREE Admission to any of our Cedar Fair parks! - -
- FREE tickets for friends and family! -
- 25% discounts on Food and 25% discounts on Merchandise! -
- Work with people from here, near, and from all over the world!
- Other FREE local attraction tickets and discounts! - -
- Employee-only RIDE nights, Employee Exclusive Caf--, Bragging
Rights from working at a Waterpark! - -
- Numerous promotion opportunities! - -
- Paid Training! - -
Cedar Fair is home to 13 unique and exciting properties, come join
our world class teams in Texas! Schlitterbahn provides 3000+
opportunities for fun and safe employment, and we want YOU to join
us in making people happy as we head into our next season! As a
member of our team, you'll--- - -
- Make our guests happy by delivering amazing experiences and
helping them create lifelong memories. -
- Interact with different people of all ages and backgrounds. -
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience that will benefit your
future. -As a Human Resources Intern, you will be responsible for
serving both our New Braunfels and Galveston locations staffing
needs. This includes but is not limited to: -
- Assist in scheduling interviews for various departments.
- Complete onboarding process for over 2000 seasonal associates.
This includes accurately completing the I-9 form, ensuring
compliance with E-Verify, confirming receipt of all required
certifications and any other required documents for
- Assist HR Team with multiple assignments throughout the
- Uniform inventory and distribution.
- Answer phones, copy, fax, and file.
- Greet and assist guests/associates when they come into our
- All other duties as assigned by the HR Team.
- You! -
- People who love helping others and will support the needs of
our guests and associates.--- -
- Good judgement and a commitment to safety.--- -
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse
- Individuals with a passion and excitement about Schlitterbahn
- Availability to include some weekdays, weekends, evenings, and
- Must be able to work minimum 24 hours a week including some
weekends from March through August
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced
- Experience with Windows software required
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Excel skills a plus
- Bilingual a plus -Physical Requirements:
- Capable of working in a hot and humid environment
- Able to sit, stand, climb stairs and walk for long periods of
- Must frequently use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 20 pounds.
Keywords: Schlitterbahn Galveston, Galveston , Human Resources Internship- Spring - Summer, Human Resources , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!