Retail Store Associate
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow,
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
*How You'll Perform the Role*
* Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store,
servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when
* Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining
needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
* Ensure sales transactions are completed accurately, stocking
shelves, and setting up displays, cleaning store equipment, loading
and unloading trucks.
* Loading customer orders properly on to the delivery vehicle,
ensuring appropriate forms are completed, following designated
routes and time schedules, and delivering merchandise to the
customer in a safe and timely manner.
* Make deliveries to customers in a safe and timely manner.
*Our Must Haves* - These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if
you meet all of them!
* 21 years of age or older
* Legally authorized to work in country of employment without
requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the
* Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone,
with or without reasonable accommodation
* Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and
lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable
* Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill
used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without
* Have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable
driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
* Must meet state specific driver's license class requirements
*Extras to Help you Stand Out* - These are not required for you to
be eligible to apply.
* Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service
* Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
*What is the Process to get Started?*
Step 1 - Online Application
* Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page:
* Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or
importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 - Digital Interview
* Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be
invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our
interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral
* You'll be able to record and complete your video interview
anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on
your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14
days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 - In-Store Interview
* Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our
top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store,
specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and
local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Galveston , Retail Store Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!