Posted on: September 24, 2022
Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here
and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs.
Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Willing to wait for license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Weekends, Call, Weekend call
- ACLS and BLS needed
- 30 - 50 births per month
- Full scope of OB/GYN
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Galveston , OB/GYN job, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!