RN / LVN Pediatric Home Health Nurse
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is looking for Registered
Nurses (RN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) in the Galveston,
TX area. Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family and
clinically owned company that has been caring for the medically
fragile community since 2000! We pride ourselves on our values: H
eart, A dvocacy, L ove, O utreach and S peed! #HALOS Pay Range:
$40,000 - $75,000 At our company, nurses are able to get back to
why they became nurses: To provide direct, one-on-one medical care
to medical fragile individuals and to make a difference in the
lives of their patients and families. Our nurses work flexible and
predictable schedules with full clinical support anytime day or
night. We are looking for Registered Nurses (RN) & Licensed
Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work full-time and part-time shifts. Job
duties include but are not limited to:
- Focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children,
and/or adolescents primarily in their home according to the active
plan of care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Conduct on-going patient care and assessments.
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments, and
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Training of family members Are You the Right Candidate? Please
apply if you have the following qualifications.
- Licensed as an RN or LVN in the state of Texas.
- Current Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR)
- Ability to work independently and with minimal
- Provide care in a variety of client home settings.
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and
speak clearly. Why Angels of Care: We have a full benefits package,
outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees!
We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can
help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Major medical, dental, & vision plans with a generous portion
of medical covered by AOC
- Group & voluntary life insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off w/ option to cash out.
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance Policies
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- Prescription Concierge Service
- Anytime Fitness gym discount
- Voluntary long-term & short-term Disability
- Free life Insurance
- Cellular discounts
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness program & incentives
- Legal Shield & Identity Shield
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual car giveaway
- and many more! U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Information Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care
Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification,
national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, or veteran status. #TXIND21
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Galveston , RN / LVN Pediatric Home Health Nurse, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!