LVN Home Health
Company: AccentCare, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:***Sign-On Bonus $5,000***
Why You'll Love Being a LVN at AccentCareDo you enjoy providing
outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and
knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in
this LVN job.
As an LVN, you will have the ability to work at the top of your
licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide
them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician,
you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories,
skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not
only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here,
you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work
alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package,
work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding
work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve
success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you
will build a career you love in this LVN job.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this LVN opportunity
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to
maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with
sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a
manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and
the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing
- Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- One (1) year clinical experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc., Galveston , LVN Home Health, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!