CRNA - Anesthesiology Dept
Company: UTMB HEALTH
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Consistent with Texas Licensure. MD supervised practice. The
purpose of this position is to provide CRNA support to meet the
patient care needs of the Department of Anesthesiology. The person
is responsible for providing supervised patient care, including
anesthesiology pre-op, intra-op, and post-op services.
* Conducting pre-anesthesia evaluations including but not limited
to: assessing patient's medical history and how it might affect the
patient's response to anesthesia.
* Obtaining informed consents for anesthesia.
* Administering anesthetic related drugs and controlled
* Selecting/inserting both invasive and noninvasive monitoring
* Performing point-of-care testing
* Planning and initiating anesthetic techniques, including general,
regional, local and sedation.
* Responding to emergency situations using airway management and
* Facilitating emergence and recovery from anesthesia
Master's degree or higher from a nurse anesthesia educational
program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse
Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
* Valid Texas RN License
* Valid Texas CRNA License
National Certification Examination required by the National Board
of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
Keywords: UTMB HEALTH, Galveston , CRNA - Anesthesiology Dept, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!