Massage Therapist Spa San Luis
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Our associates join us for our reputation...but stay to be part of
Landry's, Inc., is an American, privately owned, multi-brand
dining, hospitality, entertainment and gaming corporation
headquartered in Houston, Texas. Landry's, Inc. owns and operates
more than 600 restaurants, hotels, casinos and entertainment
destinations in 35 states and the District of Columbia.
The San Luis Hotel, part of the Landry's Hotel Division, is a
luxurious beachfront resort & Spa located on the beautiful Gulf of
Mexico. Please visit our website at sanluisresort.com for
information on the incredible hotel you could be a part of!
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing quality
professional service in the administration of massage therapy, body
treatments and hydrotherapy treatments to guests of the spa.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1000 hours of education or massage history
- License or certification from accredited school of massage/body
- Current City license required.
- Two years experience in massage therapy preferred.
- One year spa experience preferred.
- Knowledge of additional therapies desired.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- CPR Certification desired.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Keywords: Landry's, Galveston , Massage Therapist Spa San Luis, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!