Respiratory Therapist / PRN - Day Shift
Company: Shriners Hospitals For Children
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Shriners Children's Texas, the premier burn, orthopaedic, spinal
cord injury, cleft lip and palate, and pediatric subspecialties
medical center, has an opportunity for a PRN Day Shift Respiratory
Therapist. The RT is responsible for:
- as part of a multidisciplinary team, provides primary
respiratory care to patients from admission through their
- read and evaluate all physician orders and put those orders
into effect promptly and properly.
- suggest treatment for patient care and maintain communication
between Respiratory Care and other hospital staff. Job
- Associate degree in Respiratory Care required.
- Must be a -Registered -Respiratory -Therapist by the National
Board of Respiratory Care.
- Must be licensed by the Texas Department of Health as a
Respiratory Care Practitioner. Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years Respiratory Care work experience in an ICU setting
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus. Company Overview Shriners
Children's Texas is a family that respects, supports, and values
each other. - We are engaged in providing excellence in patient
care, embracing multi-disciplinary education, and research with
global impact. - We foster a learning environment that values
evidenced based practice, experience, innovation, and critical
thinking. - Our compassion, integrity, accountability, and
resilience defines us as leaders in pediatric specialty care for
our children and their families. All of our positions, including
per diem positions, are benefits eligible. - We offer a robust
benefits package including medical, dental, vision and flexible
spending account on day one of employment. Our 403(b) retirement
plan has a dollar for dollar matchup to 6% after one year of
employment. - Employees who are0.5 FTE or greater are also eligible
for 100% company paid group life insurance, supplemental life
insurance, 100% company paid short-term disability, long-term
disability and a generous PTO accrual.
Keywords: Shriners Hospitals For Children, Galveston , Respiratory Therapist / PRN - Day Shift, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!