Clinical Staff Coordinator PBL - Staffing Office - Galveston - 69632
Company: University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: May 6, 2020
High School diploma and one year related experience in related
field.JOB DESCRIPTION:To provide professional guidance and
administrative assistance in the coordination of Clinical Staff
activities. Organizes and prepares all staff workflow and
scheduling duties based upon all campus needs in collaboration with
administration, clinical management, and established ratio.Specific
Job Related Duties
- Plans, organizes, assists, and coordinates with administrator
needs and roles.
- Ensures staffing requirements for each work shift are met to
comply with internal and external policies/procedures.
- Manages, organizes, and prepares work schedules for employees
to ensure the appropriate amount of staff is available for each
work shift. This involves working with internal employees, as well
as external sources such as temporary staffing/travel
- Ensures allocations and scheduling are accurate in Kronos.
- Interprets rules, regulations, and policies and executes as
- Reports inconsistencies, scheduling, and employee concerns to
- Assists administrator in establishing and attaining goals of
adequate staffing ratios.
- Conducts, creates, and maintains daily staffing reports, which
include verifying employee's work hours, requested time off, call
ins, shift changes, met/unmet needs, as well as any other specified
reports as needed.
- Coordinates and fulfills specialty area needs and
- Assists with/anticipates employee access needs according to
- Ensures clinical employees adhere to all staffing office
- Assist in building good relationship with all clinical
- Anticipates all clinical needs and books/pre books staff as
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.Equal
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal
Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and
advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Req id: 69632
Keywords: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Clinical Staff Coordinator PBL - Staffing Office - Galveston - 69632, Healthcare , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!