Supervisory Civil Engineer - Project Engineer Chief
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Posted on: August 2, 2022
This position is located in the U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers,
Galveston District, Engineering and Construction Division,
Hurricane Flood Risk Reduction Design Branch, Galveston, TX,
- Develops or reviews civil engineering or coastal engineering
features of civil works projects, such as navigation channels,
flood control, environmental restoration, beach erosion control,
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates, sets and adjust
short term priorities, and prepares schedules for completion of
- Provides authoritative approval on all civil engineering
aspects of projects.
- Assures project funding, scheduling, and cost estimates for
civil engineering studies are appropriate and reasonable.
- Senior technical expert within the Galveston District, Corps of
Engineers, for civil engineering aspects of planning reports,
design memoranda, and construction plans for water resource
projects in the Civil works programs.
Keywords: US Army Corps of Engineers, Galveston , Supervisory Civil Engineer - Project Engineer Chief, Engineering , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!