Administrative Coordinator, Health Education Center
Company: The University of Texas Medical Branch
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Job Description: To provide professional guidance, supervision,
and coordination in the administrative duties of a
department.Specific Job-Related Duties:
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates administrative duties.
- Performs personnel management functions such as recruitment,
interviewing, and hiring for a department.
- Conducts employee performance reviews and makes recommendations
for merit increases, promotions, and demotions.
- Participates in departmental budget planning and
- Coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies and manages
all phases of acquisition cycle.
- Interprets rules, regulations, and policies and executes as
- Assists administrator in establishing and attaining goals and
- Conducts special projects and reports.
- Manages office staff.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Performs related duties as required. Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; 3 years related
experience. Salary Range: Commensurate with experience Equal
Employment Opportunity UTMB Health strives to provide equal
opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by
federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by
law. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative
action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans
and individuals with disabilities.Compensation
Keywords: The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston , Administrative Coordinator, Health Education Center, Education / Teaching , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!