Associate Director, Business Operations - Health Education C
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 5, 2021
For application assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to
5 p.m. CST. Job Description - Associate Director, Business
Operations - Health Education Center (2101266) Associate Director,
Business Operations - Health Education Center - ( 2101266 ) JOB
DESCRIPTION: Assist the Vice President in oversight of the daily
operations of business functions in the Office of Education.
Administers the operational financial activities of Business
Operations within the department. Responsible for the overall
management of entity/departmental fiscal operations. Responsible
for a variety of complex decisions with minimal direction. Serves
department Vice President in areas of financial data integrity,
marketing, procurement, contracting, functional processes of fiscal
operations, operational and management reporting, performance
management, measuring trends and other project management
activities with a broad functional or organizational scope.
Responsible for coordination and implementation of departmental
financial process improvement initiatives and serves as liaison to
Finance leaders and Institutional Department Leads. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Manage and develop staff involved in the aspects of fiscal
operations; Analyze staff workload, determine work priority, and
oversee work progress consistent with departmental goals and
- Lead development in processes to ensure financial integrity,
operational and management reporting, development and oversight of
service center business planning, performance management, measuring
trends and other project management activities with a broad
functional or organizational scope.
- Analyze business operations and develop financial process
improvements where applicable.
- Manage and coordinate the budget preparation process across the
department working closely with internal departments and
- Develop reports for leadership for use in analyzing, tracking
and forecasting service center needs and expenditures.
- Manage the monthly and annual close process for the HEC to
ensure proper recording of revenues and expenditures, work with
departments to identify budget to actual variances for reporting to
Institutional Finance and oversees monthly reporting to
- Oversees transitional activities related to the implementation
of organizational and procedural changes.
- Responsible for HR administration of HEC staff including
development, recruitment, salary administration and retention
- Lead efforts in identifying and securing grant funding that
will help to support programs and operations. Responsible for
tracking, reporting as well as adhering to all Federal, State, and
Institutional guidelines in managing and using grant funds.
- Oversee and coordinate HEC grant budgets. Ensures
synchronization of HEC grant funds with the annual operating budget
request and submittal.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans that will
help to expand services to include internal and external
stakeholders and maintain a financially sound and sustainable
financial model for the HEC.
- Provides oversight for development of master inventory and
equipment list for tracking and maintenance in collaboration with
the Director of Simulation.
- Develops fee structure for internal and external users of
center resources and is responsible for developing processes and
protocols for payment, collection, transfers, and reconciliation of
- Serves as a departmental KCO and serves as an entrusted
requestor. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master's Degree in Business or
Health Administration or related field and 5 years related
experience in management.-- OR Bachelor's Degree in Business or
Health Administration or related field and 7 years' related
experience in management. KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Resource and Project management
- Human Resource Planning and Evaluation
- Financial Planning, Analysis and Forecasting
- Assessment, Analytical and Reporting
- Knowledge of Process Functions and Organization
- Knowledge of health care administration, principles of
management, team building and personnel management.
- Able to analyze complex situations and make responsible
- Skilled in effectively facilitating and coordinating work
activities and teams
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Skilled leadership ability. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: UTMB
Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic
information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis
protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local
laws unless such distinction is required by law. As a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire
and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals
with disabilities. Primary Location United States-Texas-Galveston
Work Locations 1700 - Health Education Center 301 university Blvd.
Health Education Center Galveston 77555-1700 Job Executive
Organization Univ. of Texas Medical Branch : Regular Shift Standard
Employee Status Director Job Level Day Job Job Posting Mar 30,
2021, 11:12:06 PM For application assistance, please email
email@example.com Representatives are available Monday through
Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Galveston , Associate Director, Business Operations - Health Education C, Education / Teaching , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!