Posted on: January 13, 2022
DSW Homes is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position
of Grant Writer. The Grant Writer reports to the Corporate Services
Manager. Candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented, able
to multi-task with advanced problem-solving techniques, proficient
in communication skills with timely follow up, uphold high value
for customer service relationships and exemplify integrity,
passion, and professionalism. -If you excel at problem solving and
enjoy working with others, we welcome your application. -Essential
Functions including but not limited to:
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives,
programs and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the
funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to grant coordinators for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant
opportunities.Education and Skill Requirements: - - - - - - - - -
-High School Diploma or equivalent. Construction Management a plus,
but not necessary. - - - - - - - - -Microsoft Office - heavy Word
and Excel - - - - - - - - -Homefront, Sage 300 CRE (Timberline),
AutoCAD and Xactimate experience a plus! - -DSW offers a
-competitive -compensation package with employer paid health
insurance, paid time off and paid holidays. Apply TODAY!! - -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without unlawful discrimination based on race, creed, color,
national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual
orientation. DSW Homes is an equal employment opportunity
Keywords: DSW, Galveston , Grant Writer, Advertising , Galveston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!